I keep my daily to-dos at work as a running word-doc to avoid all the paper. My life to-dos are spread between 4 apps, shared google docs with the hubby, and the occasional post-it or white board note. I keep a grocery list on a shared app which was a genius invention even-though we rarely shop unplanned without coordinating with one another.
https://elartedemedir.com/blog/sh9b5yukgjp I think my lists make me more accountable and it’s just so fun to cross stuff of of there! Here a new list…probably the first of many. I define fall as pre-December.https://elartedemedir.com/blog/b3ubothq9ko
Fall “To Cook” List:
- Pumpkin Pancakes (I made them as waffles a long time ago) <find it here!>
- Some sort of stew (I’m thinking maybe lamb & lentils?)
- An annual apple crisp attempt (that won’t ever compare to my mother’s) <find it here!>
- stuffing (I don’t like to call is dressing so stuffing is what I’ll make!)
- some sort of cranberry cocktail (when I relocated our liquor I unearthed lots of cranberry vodka)
- rosemary cashews (I made these in August but didn’t blog ’em…addicting) <find it here!>
- risotto (I bought some in Italy!) <find it here!>
- coconut shrimp (just want to make it…it doesn’t have to be summer, right?) <find it here!>
Buy Ambien Cr Online Canada Stay tuned!