Can you believe The Three Bite Rule is TWO YEARS OLD now?!?!?! Craziness! How do you like my fancy redesign? My Mr. J is so talented and put in tons of work to get it ready. I’m thrilled and I love it!
I’ve felt greatly improved this year and I hope you felt that too. I’ve had another busy year and this blog has been a consistent part of my regular routine. My blog has made me more well rounded and I’ve met (in person and via the blogosphere) and I have had some really cool experiences thanks to the blog.
304 posts since I started 2 years ago
1514 photos since I started 2 years ago
Reflecting on last year’s goals:
1) website techie stuff: CHECK! I wanted better indexing, a pinterest link, double tweets. visit: www.thethreebiterule.com if you’re viewing via email or via reader. My redesign is AMAZING!
2) photos improved: CHECK! like this, compared to this
3) more guest posts: CHECK! I had 6 this year, and I did 2 for other bloggers
4) prepping posts in advance. I did this, and it is hugely helpful for my sanity. I went to 2 posts (instead of the usual 3 when I was busiest but I’m glad I could keep it as part of my routine.
5) giveaways: CHECK! I only had 1, I’d like to greatly increase this for year 3
6) more unusual stuff: CHECK! restaurant recreations, crafts
7) move to a new house w/ a better kitchen: CHECK! love my new kitchen!
8) preview of coming attractions Nope, I only did this once
9) host more: ehh. sort of. I’d still like to host more.
10) be more creative: a few dishes I was really proud of coming up with, but I’ll keep at it.
most traveled: Portland’s Holy Donuts
so good I could drink it up: Apple Cider Sangria
most views & most comments: Thanksgiving Side & Giveaway
party animal: party theme favs were a tie apps & zerts and muffin tin challenge
most likely to succeed: Bacon Jam
class pet: Floutas with chipotle ranch
What do you want to see in year 3? My goals are:
- more giveaways
- more tips & techniques for some of the stuff I do best
- more comments (that means you!)
- more foodie crafts & reading
- better photos & more time spent to get nice shots
Take a peek around. Enjoy the redesign. I’m glad to have a great index now and if you don’t already, follow on facebook/twitter/pinterest so you don’t miss a thing!