I’m here, I’m here. I’m giving my noggin’ a break. I have some posts to work on but I wasn’t feelin’ it so I figured I’d take a little hiatus and come back jazzed and ready to go.
Maybe next week.
I just had a big event at work, a few weekends away from home, and an all-weekend volunteer commitment. I’ve been a bit un-enthused about what I’ve cooked and meal planning has gone by the wayside a bit. I was feeling at a level 5 for the posts I haven’t done yet, and figured I can call the shots and come on back when I’m feeling it for 100%.
I didn’t want to just get posts up for the heck of it. I usually am protective of my schedule of 3 per week, even when I’m away traveling or work is nutty. I think I just want to enjoy the spring and get revitalized.
A few topics you can look forward to….
- I’m fitbit obsessed. I’ll prob share about it
- a veggie-centric pasta
- a oldie, but goodie that deserved a re-do
- some summer bucket list foods
- Mr. J made an impressive compost bin so I’ll keep you posted how that’s going
- a fun adventure this weekend!
- we have tomatoes, cukes, and herbs planted, ohh my!
- and more