- wheat germ for the bottom of the pizza so it doesn’t stick
- 2 links of sweet Italian sausage
- 1 small granny smith apple, sliced thin
- 1 cup of cheese (I used a mix of mozzarella and cheddar)
- 1 cup of beer (I used Blue Moon)
- About two tablespoons of coarse grain mustard
- About 1 tbs sour cream
Remove the casings on the sausage and brown it in a skillet. Add onion half way through Remove the sausage and onion and add the beer. Let it reduce by half and then add the mustard and black pepper. Let the sauce cool a bit and add the sour cream. Meanwhile by rolling out the pizza dough into some flour until it’s evenly thin. Sprinkle wheat germ onto the pan before spreading dough out. Top it with some sauce before topping with sausage, onion, apple and cheese. Drizzle with the beer/mustard sauce. Bake for about 15 minutes.